Flower Genie > Registering Flower Genie

IE8 Browser causing registration problems?

<< < (2/6) > >>

roiphil:

--- Quote from: ideasguy on August 15, 2009, 01:35:54 PM ---Thanks Phil.
As I recall you didnt have a problem when you registered with IE7, and IE8 is now giving the disabled field on your computer.

--- End quote ---

correct, have you considered the vista problem i had, having to change the theme to xp classsic i think it was, could be a mix of IE 8 and vista, just a guess as i am not an expert on computer techy stuff

ideasguy:
Thanks Laurie and Phil
Its not a Vista problem. The problem has been also reported by those using XP.

Ive amended the Test instructions. I only need the results of using the Internet Explorer browser, for as many versions as possible.

DEBORAH:
Hi George-

Didn't run the test because it was only a couple of weeks ago that I had the same problem when I upgraded to IG Pro.  I used the BROWSE button and found the file myself and selected it....and yes, I have IE 8

ideasguy:
Please do the test anyway, Deborah, to make sure my Mock form has a consistent effect on your computer with IE8.

ideasguy:
Ive edited the instructions again, to ask those doing the test to indicate which version of Windows they are using.
I dont think the Windows version is relevant to the problem, but best to gather as much info as possible.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version