Ideas Genie Pro > The Web Page Generator (WPG) section

Colours for your WPG

(1/10) > >>

ideasguy:
In creating your WPG projects, step 7 allows you to pick a colour scheme for your website.

Heres a web site which may help you choose your scheme:
http://www.colorcombos.com/

Palustris:
Fascinating site and very useful. Typical that I find out how to do this after I have sent you the FGT pages. I suppose though that once they are on the Web site I can go to the FTP and edit them? I did this with the August Tour where I had misspelled Damson.

So next thing to be able to do, is to change the Font of the text describing the pictures etc.???????????????  ???

Stop me if I am getting greedy!  :D  ::)

ideasguy:
Even though youve already sent the Flash, edit your WPG and pick the colours you like, Eric.
Copy and paste the various #codes and email to me.
I'll edit the Style sheets on the files youve sent on Flash, so that it will match what you come up with.

As for fonts, Theres quite a bit of control that can be done, within the style sheets.
Have a look at the .css files in your WPG project.

Looks like we need an Advanced Help Guide  :)

NightHawk:
George, correct me if I'm wrong, but it's probably worth mentioning here that any alterations you do to these HTML/CSS pages, will be overwritten by the default pages each time you generate the WPG when amendments have been added.

The personalisations will have to be redone each time.

Laurie.

Palustris:
I have just altered the Font size and generated the pages, they do not seem to have reutrned to the previous size?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version