What's wrong with this picture?

Click here to find out.

Laurie.

ideasguy:
Excellent work Laurie.
I love that slider bar Laurie. Now how do you do that, pray tell :D

NightHawk:
Thanks George.

If you click on the hyperlink below the photo, it takes you to the web site where the 'Before-and-After' JavaScript is explained.  You can then download the necessary files from there (for FREE) to install on your own web site.

Basically, you start with two photos per effect.  They can be identical photos with one as the original and the second one that has been altered in some way.  Ideally this gives the best effect.
You could have two similar photos, shot from almost the same position.  The second photo of mine showing the front garden of our old house before we planted, and the second one showing the flowers in maturity, is a prime example.  The flowers in maturity photo wasn't shot from exactly the same position, but near enough for the comparison to work.

It's a great script for me as I do a lot of graphics work, ideal for tutorials where you want to compare two photos at a time which only take up the space of one as they overlay each other.

The script effect will work offline on your own computer, it doesn't have to be uploaded to a live server to work.  So if you just want to use it for your own benefit then there's no limitations.  Not much use for anyone without their own web space who want to share the effects with other people though.

Laurie.

ideasguy:
Brilliant! Thanks Laurie. I'll look at it later (football about to start) and have some fun :)

Eric Hardy:
Terrific, Laurie! I have never come across that slider bar before. It would have been great with my "Many Hands Make Light Work." You could have slid the bar across and eliminated me six times  :o

Eric

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version