Ideas Genie Pro > Whats new?

GA030 - Extended thumbnails functionality

<< < (2/3) > >>

ideasguy:
GA030 is now released for normal usage.
As of today, it stands at Version 20. Heres a direct link:
http://www.ideasgenie.com/updates-igpro/GA030-dl.exe

All thje things above were included. In addition, a little message appears, top right of screen, when the program is creating thumbnails. Its shows you haow many thumbnails are to be built, and the progress.

Again, comments would be much appreciated.

NightHawk:
Bravo George!  ;D

So much more intuitive now you've done those enhancements.

Everything worked correctly as you predicted.  8)

I echo George's request for other members to give him your comments about the new updates.  The more testing that can be done then the wider the range of feedback of all the features, particularly members with different versions of Windows.

I have tested it using Windows XP (but still do them even if you have XP), but I do not have access to Vista.

The tests are so simple to do so please do your best and let George know how you get on by posting your results in this thread.

These features allow greater flexibility for all of us using this software, and we will all reap the benefits.  :)

Laurie.

ideasguy:
Thanks for road-testing that Laurie, and thanks for your support.
Yes, I would like to hear from others, so replies in this thread would be much appreciated.

Ive updated screen GA100S15 as well, and since that is a common screen, a series of programs have updates.
I'll be posting those over the weekend. Ive been working very late each night this week to get the updates tested in each of the affected programs, and also to release the new version of the Master Database with 30,000 plants. (thanks to all who contributed photos!!)
The first copy was despatched today, with all the new updates, to a new IG Pro customer in USA.

I'll try and finish a bit earlier tonight.
When Ive posted the updates, I'll post a new topic (it will be over the weekend)

Lyn and Malcolm:

Thank you George

My first update for IG pro, worked fine, as does the thumbnail functionality that you described above.

Have got all of the 1000 plants we have, entered, and am now linking my pictures to them, 700 linked so far. And I successfully made a trial DVD.

I have scrapped the database of our plant locations I kept on our website, in favour of using IG pro.

Malcolm

ideasguy:
Thanks for the feedback, Malcolm. What version of Windows are you using?

Youve made terrific progress in a very short time 1000 plants added, 700 linked, AND a trial DVD.
That really is quite incredible.
I'm delighted you are finding the system so useful. I'd like to work with you on generating web pages from the software.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version