Author Topic: New member - Ashlett  (Read 3096 times)

Offline ashlett

New member - Ashlett
« on: August 20, 2015, 04:57:55 PM »
Greetings everyone

Firstly I would like to thank George for creating such a useful little money programme, which I think is streets ahead in simplicity of use compared to some of the big boys.  Just about got everything sorted after Windows 10 put my MS Money programme in the bin, and lost all of my records. Stupid me never did a hard copy back-up, so all my fault in a way.  Never mind, onward and upward.

Carole (my wife) and I are retired, and are active New Forest commoners. We have a fair number of registered ponies out on the Forest, and enjoy participating in what is an ancient tradition dating back some 900 years. We have worked hard in conjunction with a number of Forest associations to raise the awareness of the breed, and bring some of the old commoners into the 21st century....not an easy job I can assure you. Should anyone be interested, I run a small website showing our ponies, and what we are all about.  You can find it at: -  www.ashlettnewforestponies.co.uk 

Thanks again for a great programme. Mike

Online ideasguy

• Administrator
  • Just me
    • Ideas for Gardens
Re: New member - Ashlett
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2015, 06:14:59 PM »
You are very welcome to the forum Michael and thank you for your encouraging comments.
I'm very pleased Bank Genie is doing the job!

You'll find a number of postings about the New Forest on this forum Michael, with photos of the ponies.
Laurie (Kathy & Laurie on forum) is an enthusiast and is also building a website.

« Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 06:17:48 PM by ideasguy »

NightHawk

Re: New member - Ashlett
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2015, 07:08:52 AM »
Welcome to the Forum Mike.

It's great to hear you are a New Forest resident (like myself) and look forward to hearing more from you.

I have had a brief look at your website, great job, and will visit again for a more detailed tour.

I haven't posted much on the Forum of late, being very busy with other things - life in general really ;)

As George mentioned I have made a number of Forum postings about my New Forest life.  Here is a link to most of them if you're interested - under the topic
heading of New Forest Ponies.