Author Topic: Hello - a new member  (Read 3130 times)

Offline Peter Phillips

Hello - a new member
« on: August 15, 2015, 03:38:08 PM »
Just saying hello to you all as a new member to this forum. Just downloaded The Bank Genie and so have a bit to do to get started with a completely new and fresh setup - no transfers to do. So will get back when I've done some work an see how I get on.

Retired, Married and living nr Bath & Bristol, UK. I'm interested in everything photographic and an active member of the Royal Photographic and Avon Valley Photographic Societies

Best wishes,

Peter

Online ideasguy

• Administrator
  • Just me
    • Ideas for Gardens
Re: Hello - a new member
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2015, 06:36:56 PM »
Hello and welcome Peter :)

Have fun with Bank Genie Pro. As you know from our previous correspondence, help is freely available.
RE:
I'm interested in everything photographic and an active member of the Royal Photographic and Avon Valley Photographic Societies
That's brilliant!
As you may have seen, the forum is for Bank Genie, Flower Genie and Ideas Genie users (the latter 2 for gardeners).
Our gardening members are also keen photographers.
Do you take photos of plants and gardens?
I'm polishing off a new version of Ideas Genie. It is now even better at organising photos.
Normally linked to plant names or garden areas, there is one program which can easily be used for friends and family.
Instead of plant names, enter people names.
It also has a Web Page Generator (WPG).
Its the second WPG in Ideas Genie.
Intended for gardeners of course, its very good for publishing projects - e.g. Weddings, family gatherings, holiday snaps, birthday parties etc etc. Once published on the internet they can be shared www.
I offer free hosting (on my rented server) to our forum members, or they can use their own hosting.

« Last Edit: August 15, 2015, 06:38:42 PM by ideasguy »