Author Topic: New To Bank Genie  (Read 2995 times)

Offline sandiford

New To Bank Genie
« on: March 21, 2013, 08:11:24 AM »
  Having recently installed the accounts package I must say it is very good.
I didn't think that anything could match Microsoft Money but this does.

Really good

Jeff in Leeds

Online ideasguy

• Administrator
  • Just me
    • Ideas for Gardens
Re: New To Bank Genie
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2013, 10:00:44 AM »
I'm very pleased to read this Jeff :)

Theres more on the way so (everyone) look out for announcements. Ive had some very good user feedback and very good suggestions for enhancements, which Ive been working on over the winter months (plus a few enhancements of my own!).
Bank Genie is a really exciting project and your comments give me fresh impetus.

Welcome to the forum and now you've made your first posting, don't hesitate to add new topics for discussion :)

Offline 36A-Doncaster

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2013, 05:56:47 PM »
Hi there, I've also just acquired the software and very impressed. In comparison with the U.S. competitors it is streets ahead in terms of customer support. I used MS Money for years but Microsoft have given up on it and although I bought Quicken last year in the U.S. I have since discovered that in true American parochial style they refuse to give any support to customers outside of North America! Furthermore, they also charge their customers for using their support. That is as bad as the vineyards now charging for tastings! What is the world coming to?

Online ideasguy

• Administrator
  • Just me
    • Ideas for Gardens
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2013, 08:54:01 PM »
Thank you and I enjoyed talking to you today David.
As you guys have discovered, I like a bit of blarney :D
There's no pressure as I have a BT package that offers free phone calls within the UK and use Skype for support to other countries.
In our phone calls, I get to learn as much as you - as a result you get regular enhancements in the form of program updates.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2013, 08:55:51 PM by ideasguy »