Author Topic: To our latest new members: Welcome to the forum  (Read 4900 times)

Online ideasguy

• Administrator
  • Just me
    • Ideas for Gardens
To our latest new members: Welcome to the forum
« on: October 31, 2012, 02:53:17 PM »
I'm very pleased to note that a number of Bank Genie users have registered on the forum recently.
We will have lots to talk about soon, as I am soon to start work on the Investments and Budgets features for that software.
Since I decided to show my contact phone number on the About us section on our website Ive enjoyed taking your calls. To quote the cliche, Its good to talk ;D

A warm welcome today to Heather, originally from Manchester England, now (as she says) transplanted in Victoria BC Canada "Many moons ago" :)
Heather is now evaluating Ideas Genie Pro and tells me that she has been visiting our forum for a number of months now (I often wonder who all those 100's of forum Guests are who we have each day  :D)  and she has seen all our good WPG work here http://www.ideasforgardens.net. With luck, we will have a new addition there when Heather finds her way around.

To our new members, please don't feel shy or hesitate to post a new topic to ask a question or share your comments.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2012, 02:55:08 PM by ideasguy »