Author Topic: New to Forum  (Read 3452 times)

Offline AnthonyM

New to Forum
« on: September 02, 2012, 08:03:18 PM »
My name is Anthony and after a number of helpful emails discussions with George I've just purchased and registered Bank Genie.

Great to see that there is an active forum.

NightHawk

Re: New to Forum
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2012, 09:27:10 PM »
Welcome to the Forum Anthony.

We're going through a relatively 'quiet' period on the Forum at the moment, but it's a great place to ask any questions and participate in various discussions on all sorts of topics.

Hope to hear more from you.

Online ideasguy

• Administrator
  • Just me
    • Ideas for Gardens
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2012, 09:49:48 PM »
Welcome to the forum Anthony, and thank you for choosing Bank Genie.
I had been hoping to be more active on our little break in Manchester, but it turned out to be a very busy time.
Before we left, I had been concentrating on finishing the Bank Genie user guide and in doing so I hope to post a few topics on tips and tricks for using the software. Hopefully it will draw our Bank Genie members into participating more in the forum. 

I hope you will enjoy it here Anthony. As you see by the postings on our various boards, we have very keen and enthusiastic members with skills in "other" things like photography, computers etc, so lots of general interest and opportunities for all members to chip in with questions and answers.

Offline Palustris

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2012, 10:46:38 AM »
And welcome from me too. Perhaps one day I will have enough money to need to keep track of it, but I doubt it.