Author Topic: Welcome to Fergus!  (Read 6021 times)

Online ideasguy

• Administrator
  • Just me
    • Ideas for Gardens
Welcome to Fergus!
« on: November 14, 2011, 07:58:23 PM »
I sent out a batch of emails this afternoon inviting some new Ideas Genie and IG pro users to register on the forum and participate in the latest challenge. I'm delighted to say Fergus has responded and registered already.

Fergus is from West Sussex and has made very good progress in the 10 days since he purchased IG.
We had some teething troubles as he relocated his data on an external drive, but I'm very pleased to say (after fixing a minor bug which applied to IG, not IG Pro) that he is now up and running in that configuration. Next task is to write up an article for the Ideas Genie on the Web Product Support website to explain to others how to do this.
Update: Now done. see http://www.ideasgenie.com/ExternalDrive/externaldrive.html

Welcome to the Ideas Genie Community Fergus. I hope you will enjoy it here and I hope you will enjoy using Ideas Genie :)
« Last Edit: November 14, 2011, 11:00:18 PM by ideasguy »

NightHawk

Re: Welcome to Fergus!
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2011, 10:00:03 PM »
Welcome Fergus.

Looking forward to hearing from you on the Forum soon  :)

Laurie.

Offline Lyn and Malcolm

• Lyn and Malcolms Garden
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2011, 10:30:56 PM »

Yes hope  you can join us soon Fergus.
As you have found out George is the man to sort out any problems you may have in using Ideas Genie (IG), and we may be able to help as well.

Malcolm

Offline roiphil

• I did the 10,000 forum posting
    • Limerick Xmas Tree Centre
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2011, 08:30:52 PM »
a very very belated  :-[  welcome fergus