Author Topic: Ideas Genie on the Hollywood Walk of Fame  (Read 2619 times)

NightHawk

Ideas Genie on the Hollywood Walk of Fame
« on: December 24, 2012, 11:12:59 AM »
This would be a nice treat to give you George for Christmas - a five-pointed star on the 'Hollywood Walk of Fame' on Hollywood Boulevard.

Just designed this little graphic especially for you to help brighten up your Christmas, and maybe inspire some extra sales  ;)

Online ideasguy

• Administrator
  • Just me
    • Ideas for Gardens
Re: Ideas Genie on the Hollywood Walk of Fame
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2012, 07:55:08 PM »
I love it Laurie! Its a very cute design 8)
A very much appreciated treat, I can assure you!
Please edit the posting and put a link to your own design website Laurie. It needs recognition and credit for this gesture.

I'm hoping to relaunch Ideas Genie next year in the form of Version 6. Very excited about that.

NightHawk

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2012, 10:29:30 PM »
Please edit the posting and put a link to your own design website Laurie. It needs recognition and credit for this gesture.
Thank you George.

At the moment, our graphics website only contains images that Kathy designed when we first set up the site many, many years ago.

The designs I've done (like the Hollywood Star above) that I've posted on the Forum, do not appear on our website - yet.  I do them mainly for fun really, and to try out new techniques I've come across using the plethora of Photoshop CS5 features.  Following various tutorials is also a great way to learn new techniques.  The graphics you create are then your own work, and you're not infringing any copyright when you display them elsewhere.

From time to time I'll come across something that I think may be good to share on the Forum, that might generate a bit of discussion, or just make someone smile.

Anyway, I may eventually get around to setting up a section on our website to display the various graphics and explain how they have been designed.  But for now, I'm just pleased to add a bit of extra interest to Forum postings and hope our members appreciate them - especially when there's not much happening in our gardens to discuss  :D

I'll put a link up when I've got something organised  ;)
« Last Edit: December 24, 2012, 10:31:18 PM by Kathy & Laurie »

Online ideasguy

• Administrator
  • Just me
    • Ideas for Gardens
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2012, 10:34:36 PM »
I'd like to learn from those examples Laurie. I have a lot to learn with Photoshop.

Merry Christmas everyone :)
We are just about to start celebrating here - as soon as the little children can be persuaded to try and get some sleep so Santa can come ;D

NightHawk

« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2012, 10:39:03 PM »
I almost forgot it was Christmas - got carried away there for a moment  :D

Going out with some of our new friends for Christmas lunch tomorrow.  Always stayed at home until now  ::)

Merry Christmas everyone.