Author Topic: Halloween 2012  (Read 2373 times)

NightHawk

Halloween 2012
« on: October 18, 2012, 03:08:38 PM »
That time is almost upon us again, when ghouls, ghosts and all manner of nasty things prowl the earth at night.

It is of course . . . Halloween
As usual for these special occasions, I've composed a little 'ghoulish' montage for you to enjoy.  Witches, bats, spiders and ghosts have gathered together here to give you a spookish tingle down your spines.

If you feel brave enough, have a spooktacular, spookalicious and generally spooky time.  But remember - don't get scared now (or maybe you should)  :P

Online ideasguy

• Administrator
  • Just me
    • Ideas for Gardens
Re: Halloween 2012
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2012, 12:04:54 AM »
 :o

Good work there Laurie :)

NightHawk

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2012, 03:36:04 PM »
Typical Halloween weather again this year - wet and windy here at the moment.

We're not actually 'trick-or-treating' tonight, but we are going out for an evening meal with a few friends instead.

It's at an Inn just a few minutes drive from home, so we don't have far to go.  Just as well considering the weather conditions.

We've decided not to go in fancy dress costumes, I'll just keep my normal frightful face on  ;)

Anyone else have Halloween plans?

Online ideasguy

• Administrator
  • Just me
    • Ideas for Gardens
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2012, 05:53:35 PM »
Leaving just now to go our sons house in Belfast. Tara is there after just arriving home for Halloween, but the big party is on Saturday. James and Odhran are very excited and Tara has a special dress up outfit to surprise them with. Photos to follow I'm sure.
In my case its also just "come as you are"  ;D ;D

Enjoy your meal Kathy and Laurie!