Author Topic: Halloween 2011  (Read 3074 times)

NightHawk

Halloween 2011
« on: October 22, 2011, 06:08:00 PM »
The spooky antics of trick-or-treating on All-Hallows-Eve will soon be upon us again  :o

As is customary for special events, I have designed a little composite graphic for our Forum members to celebrate the occasion, and to get you all in the right mood.

Laurie.

Offline Eric Hardy

• Anthea & Eric, The Chilterns, Buckinghamshire UK
Re: Halloween 2011
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2011, 10:31:36 PM »
Whooooooooo !!!!!  Scary   :o

All Halloween is my 85th birthday, Laurie, I must have been delivered by a witch  :)

NightHawk

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2011, 11:18:18 PM »
All Halloween is my 85th birthday, Laurie, I must have been delivered by a witch  :)
Well there's a scary thought Eric.

Maybe you're a closet Warlock, and you don't even know it.

We were driving through Burley today after visiting Blashford Lakes Nature Reserve, and we noticed there are three shops that are selling witchcraft items.  This is a very popular tourist village, so the shops are apparently catering for the visitors curious about the occult.  Research into the village has actually shown that Burley Village does indeed have a conection with witches.  Click the blue link to read about it.  :D
Read more about the 'local' witch here - Sybil Leek biography - Sybil Leek Witchcraft.

Also, we noticed advertisements for a Halloween event here, so we may check it out and get into the 'spirit' (pun intended) of the occasion this year  ;)

Laurie.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2011, 05:17:36 PM by Kathy & Laurie »

NightHawk

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2011, 08:27:43 AM »
Belated happy Halloween birthday Eric, we hope you had a great time.

We didn't get out to any local Halloween parties though as it was raining  :'(  Typical.

Laurie.

Offline Eric Hardy

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2011, 10:31:42 AM »
Thanks for the greetings, Laurie. We had a very quiet but happy day. We don't do rave ups at our age  :)

Online ideasguy

• Administrator
  • Just me
    • Ideas for Gardens
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2011, 11:47:09 AM »
Happy Birthday Eric and here's wishing good health to you and Anthea to enjoy your 86th Christmas and Gardening Season and a wonderful year! I'm sure you will have many not so quiet family events to enjoy over the coming year. Enjoy :)

Offline Eric Hardy

« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2011, 02:37:05 PM »
Thank you very much, George. I am not too old to enjoy receiving birthday wishes  :D