Author Topic: spelling mistake oops  (Read 2119 times)

Offline roiphil

• I did the 10,000 forum posting
    • Limerick Xmas Tree Centre
spelling mistake oops
« on: May 19, 2007, 10:14:27 PM »
Tips for exporing this forum.
1) If you get lost (?) scroll to the top of the page and click Home.  ;)
whats exporing  ;D

Online ideasguy

• Administrator
  • Just me
    • Ideas for Gardens
Re: spelling mistake oops
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2007, 10:30:16 PM »
Thanks for pointing that out Phi. It ooks ike my keyboard is missing that etter.  ;D

Coud have been worse, I cou have been talking about obeia, Heobores, Day iy, iy of the vaey.

How are things with you this year? Hows the garden coming on?

Offline roiphil

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2007, 10:12:14 PM »
got a digger this week  ;D, toys for boys, been levelling the field at rear and side, and front lawn areas now that drive is in with kerbs, made a pond for my ducks, 7 new chicks at last count from broody hen, goat still pregnant  ::), apart from that dont seem to have enough hours in the day at the moment, am hoping to start foundations for house by june.

Online ideasguy

• Administrator
  • Just me
    • Ideas for Gardens
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2007, 10:25:57 PM »
Theres a lot going on there Phil, and you are certainly making headway.
Ducklings are lovely. My dad kept a goat, and it was exciting when the kids were born.

With the plan to start the house in June, things are going to get even more hectic. Gardens tend to get mauled when theres building a-goin on. Dont let them bury planks and blocks around the house! Builders are notorious for that. Not good when you start to dig and hit a 10ft plank!

Are you planning to plant some things in the field?

Offline roiphil

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2007, 10:42:38 PM »
first job was to get a drive in to the field and then we decided to do the lawns at the front first, the house is a self build apart from the timber frame which the company erect http://www.century.ie/cent/cip_housedetails.asp?id=ss009, so i will be very busy later on, the plans for the fields are to keep one for grazing the horses, and we plan to plant xmas trees to sell later in a section of the bottom field mainly due to soil condition its perfect for growing xmas trees, the plan is to plant approx 150 each year and sell them when marketable size,the remainder of that field will be for the chooks ducks geese and goats, hope to have a poly tunnel aswell this year, also looking into egg production and selling them at farm gate. well speak later its been a long day and i have to get up early tomorrow to get kids to school then i can play on the digger again  ;D.