Author Topic: Full to Senior Member  (Read 2377 times)

Offline roiphil

• I did the 10,000 forum posting
    • Limerick Xmas Tree Centre
Full to Senior Member
« on: May 18, 2009, 09:36:14 PM »
When did that happen then, hope that does not make me a senior citizen just yet  ;D  ;)  joked with my mum when she got to 60 that she will get her bus pass now  ;D

NightHawk

Re: Full to Senior Member
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2009, 09:47:45 PM »
When you reach 250 posts you upgrade from Full to Senior Member.  8)

Your next target is Hero Member, but I don't reveal to anyone how many posts are required for that one.  This is the highest you reach so it's an achievement when you get there.  (And don't be sneaky and go asking George because he won't tell you either.  :D )

Laurie.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2009, 09:51:53 PM by Kathy & Laurie »

Offline ideasguy

• Administrator
  • Just me
    • Ideas for Gardens
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2009, 10:01:45 PM »
He could, but it wouldn't help. I never checked so I don't know  ;D

I'm just delighted to see such activity lately - thank you to everyone who takes the time out from their busy gardening schedules to visit and post on mostly a daily basis.
The quality of the photographs here on the forum is much better that professionals.
The reason being, in my opinion, you folk concentrate on the qualities and composure of the flowers in addition to the quality of the photography.

May I say a public thanks to Laurie for his sterling work in stimulating the forum by initiating numerous interesting topics.
Now theres a man well worthy of Hero Member status  ;)

Offline Lyn and Malcolm

• Lyn and Malcolms Garden
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2009, 10:26:32 PM »

May I say a public thanks to Laurie for his sterling work in stimulating the forum by initiating numerous interesting topics.
Now theres a man well worthy of Hero Member status 

Laurie already has all those gold stars he keeps in his computer, and is reluctant to share  ;D

I quite agree George, thanks Laurie.

Malcolm

NightHawk

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2009, 10:53:28 PM »
Aww, shucks....... you guys say the nicest things.  :-[  :-[

It's such a pleasure to be involved with a great bunch of people that it's a really enjoyable experience, and heartwarming to see such activity to help keep the Forum ticking over.  ;D

I can't award myself any Gold Stars, as that would be taking liberties, but I appreciate the sentiments.

Thank you, and long may it continue.

Laurie.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2009, 10:56:17 PM by Kathy & Laurie »

Offline ideasguy

• Administrator
  • Just me
    • Ideas for Gardens
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2009, 10:21:16 AM »
Ive split this topic to give Laurie proper recognition for his dedication to the forum.
The Gold Star award is announced in this topic:
http://www.flowergenie.co.uk/ideas/forum/index.php?topic=1087.msg6546;topicseen#msg6546