Author Topic: The use of "pot history"  (Read 2053 times)

Offline Roba

The use of "pot history"
« on: May 02, 2023, 11:55:03 AM »
Could you please help me in making a pot history of different specimens of dahlia's and afterwards also for seeding flower plants in trays and planting them out later off?

I have bought dahlia tubers; I planted them in a pot on 28/04/2023; some of them I will transplant after a certain time in plaine ground, other's maybe held in a greater pot.
How can I make a pot history GA100S23?
When I use GA100S23 for indicating that I have as planting date 29/04/2023 + I click then on "Specimen events" + "add an event" + choose "potted" I have there "no pot history this specimen (in yellow) + in date & out date in yellow + "event date 29/04/2023 " (in white) + I click on add event : I have the message "You have not selected a pot for this event. Do you wish to continue?" WHen I click on "yes", go out the screen + click again on this specimen and click again on"pot history" there is none.

I have sown Poppies in trays and want them to pot out + place them in the garden afterwards: how can one register this with Ideas Genie Pro 6?

Online ideasguy

• Administrator
  • Just me
    • Ideas for Gardens
Re: The use of "pot history"
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2023, 11:04:39 PM »
Ive responded by email Robert.

This feature is part of Bonsai Genie.

I need to create a number of downloads for you so you can change your Ideas Genie Pro 6  installation to run Bonsai Genie programs.
I haven't actually done this before so please be patient until I get a chance to do this.

RE: I have sown Poppies in trays and want them to pot out + place them in the garden afterwards: how can one register this with Ideas Genie Pro 6?
Answer: This could be done using the Events feature in the specimens screen GA100S23 which you mentioned.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2023, 11:14:08 PM by ideasguy »

Offline Roba

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2023, 03:54:45 PM »
Thanks, George.
Looking forward to the updates.

Offline Roba

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2023, 07:49:44 PM »
"Specimen events" (see question above "sowing poppies"):
I have added the sow date and sow upcoming date in "Specimen events" (GA100S69 Toolbar and specimen details).
Two questions and 1 remark:
Question 1: Can one also have anywhere in the program a print of these noted "Specimen events" + "Specimen notes"? When yes, where please? If not, could you add this by the possibilities of a print? ( for example in GA100S18 report GA004RO1 & GA004R02)
Question 2: One can not see in screen GA100S69 Toolbar and specimen details the noted 'Specimen events" as one can well see the noted "Specimen notes". It would be very interesting if one could see this also there. Is that possible to arrange?
Remark 1: When one click on the tab "Print" in the screen GA100S69 this screen disappears and there is no print out.. Could that be fixed?

Offline Roba

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2023, 09:19:25 PM »
Hi Georges,
Any news?

Online ideasguy

• Administrator
  • Just me
    • Ideas for Gardens
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2023, 12:28:13 PM »
I'll get on to this as soon as I've finished the "Notes" amendment Robert.
Too cold for gardening at this time of year so should have more time!!

Offline Roba

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2024, 08:46:46 PM »
Thanks George for the supplementary software "Pots".
Also thanks for the coming help info about "pots" latest version

Online ideasguy

• Administrator
  • Just me
    • Ideas for Gardens
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2024, 09:39:44 AM »
Thank you Robert, for testing this release!
I'll be announcing the addition of the Bonsai Programs to Ideas Genie Pro 6 later this week.
The Pots program is a part of Bonsai Genie Pro 6.
Those programs have now been added to Ideas Genie Pro 6
« Last Edit: February 20, 2024, 09:43:05 AM by ideasguy »