Ideas Genie Pro > The Labels program GA048

Help please

(1/4) > >>

Lyn and Malcolm:

Planning ahead for the new season, I need some more of the plant labels for our sale plants this year.

Went into GA048S01  ver 29 but can't find the Portrait 2x2 in the drop down box, Am I losing the plot,sure we used them last year with the rich text.

Malcolm

bossgard:
Version 29 is what I'm running, too.
I see A4- Landscape 2x2, but not Portrait 2x2.

- Toby

Lyn and Malcolm:

Thanks Toby, I have just looked back on previous postings on this topic, and see that the portrait template may be in the pipeline.
I had fogotten that the landscape template will take vertical pictures,so that is how I must have done it before.

Next problem  :'(  The pictures don't appear on the template, something to do with Picheads ?

The pictures do appear in the main database on double click of a plant name. ::)

Malcolm

bossgard:
Malcom:

I'm trying to remember back when we were working with RichText, and nothing was finalized as far as US was concerned.
I remember that I was having trouble with it, and couldn't make it work as we wanted it to. I think I was testing both A4 and US at that time.

I know US was on the 'to do' list with George, when he has time. Maybe the RichText were just downloads to try, and George hadn't put them officially on to GA048 LABELS for everybody to use.

I had good luck working with US Orion #311-54LC for photos and text for retail sales signage, but its landscape, too. It's not RichText but the samples came out pretty good, I was very pleased with it. Did you test it at that time?

- Toby

ideasguy:
I think you used the Print Photos program last year Malcolm
Reports--> Print Photos GA049

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version