Gardeners with web sites > Best PRIVATE gardens on the net

Lynn and Malcolms garden

(1/2) > >>

ideasguy:
Ive just received an email from Lyn and Malcolm asking me to change my link to their web site.
Heres the new URL
http://www.lynandmalc.co.uk/index.htm

I know many of you will get ideas from that one  ;) :)

NightHawk:
What a brilliant couple they are.

Their gardens are truly inspirational, packed full of wonderful plants.  It's amazing what they've achieved in what they call 'moderate' sized gardens.

It's nice to see someone else who has a garden similar in size to ours - we don't feel so inadequate now.  :D

We can see that they've put such a lot of work into their gardens, and their web site, I don't know where they've found the time to do all that.

Their success in opening their gardens for the National Garden Scheme has been tremendous over the years, and we wish them well for their opening again this year.  A lot of money being raised for charity.  Well done to them!  ;D

Long may they continue.

Laurie.

ideasguy:
Yes, I thought that would catch your eye :)
Its an inspiration to us all. What a fantastic plants collection they have packed into that garden.

ideasguy:
A wee message of support to Lyn and Malcolm.
I imagine you are both sitting doing absolutely nothing but learning your lines for tomorrow. I'm sure you already have that beautiful garden looking pristine as ever.
What an exciting day you have ahead!

Heres wishing you a nice day tomorrow, weather and enjoyment wise. I hope those camera folk dont knock any bits off your plants!
I'm looking forward to your account of what its like facing the cameras!!

Good luck  :)

NightHawk:
Likewise here Lyn and Malcolm.

I'm sure your garden will speak for itself, but I know you'll both give a good account of yourselves.

Good luck tomorrow, and as George said, we're looking forward to hearing from you on how the day went.

Kathy & Laurie.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version