Author Topic: Finca Limoneros. Sherill and Keith?s Garden in Southern Spain  (Read 3658 times)

Online ideasguy

• Administrator
  • Just me
    • Ideas for Gardens
Finca Limoneros. Sherill and Keith?s Garden in Southern Spain
« on: November 30, 2005, 01:57:21 PM »
Sherill, an English lady who now lives in Southern Spain,  made contact in response to my plea for photo contributions for my web site. By sheer co-incidence, I had just returned from a very enjoyable holiday in Malaga, Spain (Sept 05) with 100+ photos of flowers and gardens to sort out. Sherill has offered to help me identify a few of the ?mystery plants?.

Its one of the first projects for Flower Genie...

Yes Andre, another "Brave Soul"!! ( a standing joke - Andre's description for one of the "volunteers" roped into my "projects", who collectively huddle under the protective umbrella of "The fellowship").

... the beginnings of "the Mediterranean plants" section of the Master database.

As you will see on this web site, Sherill and Keith have a wide selection of plants growing in their garden which in most cases are very different to those grown in England, and Sherill  likes to research their botanical names.

Both the garden and the web site is a great team effort by this couple.
This house and garden is something most of us dream of, and you can rent a room for YOUR vacation.
Paradise! Enjoy!

http://www.aroundalora.com
« Last Edit: December 01, 2005, 10:44:21 AM by ideasguy »

Offline Pixydish

Re: Finca Limoneros. Sherill and Keith?s Garden in Southern Spain
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2005, 05:17:10 AM »
George, I am not seeing a link to their site. How do I pull it up?

Online ideasguy

• Administrator
  • Just me
    • Ideas for Gardens
Re: Finca Limoneros. Sherill and Keith?s Garden in Southern Spain
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2005, 10:45:16 AM »
Ooops! I forgot to post the link. Ive gone back an edited that message and added the link.