Ideas Genie Pro > The Web Page Generator (WPG) section

Getting Started: Palustris Questions and Answers

<< < (2/14) > >>

ideasguy:
Relieved to hear that!
I dont like to see System Errors like that. Its a bug. If you can repeat that event and can tell me what screen you were in and which  button you hit, I can have a look and see what caused it, and hopefully fis it so it doesnt happen to others.
Any other information shown by the Errors program? (screen name would be useful - I can then do a search for LOBMP)

Send me an email if you need help on anything else.

Palustris:
Found the reason. It is because my folder with pictures is on my D drive, but GA100S49 expects it to be on the C Drive. Told you it was my fault. Now can I change this expectation or do I have to transfer the folder to the C Drive?

roiphil:
i think go to preferences and select GET FOLDER and find your D drive folder with you pics in, i woul wait for george to confirm first though  ;)
Phil

ideasguy:
The get folder in preferences wont help unfortunately (good guess though)

I'll have to check tjhe program. Dont copy anything, Eric.
I'll make it work for your D drive, if thats the problem

ideasguy:
RE:

--- Quote ---It is because my folder with pictures is on my D drive, but GA100S49 expects it to be on the C Drive.
--- End quote ---
Ive checked the program Eric, and the program will pick up the photo no matter which driive its on.

Ive done a test, by linking a plant to a photo on my D drive (a CD), then adding that plant to a review, then clicking the Web Pages button (Stage 5), clicking thumbnails and selecting the photo in the screen you mentioned GA100S49.
It worked for me, and I was able to generate a web page showing the image.

Try this as a test.
Copy a photo to hard disc
Link a plant to a that photo
Add the plant to the review
Try the Step 5 for that plant and photo
Does it work?

Important Question
On your computer, is D: a CD drive, or your hard disc?

Ive now documented the procedure I sent you by email yesterday.
Its now part of the Bonsai Genie User Guide, but it is exactly the same for IG Pro
Heres the link:
http://www.garden-software.co.uk/Bonsai/advanced1/advanced1.html
Look at both Advanced Lesson 1 and Lesson 2

Members:
Id appreciate a proof read over the Chapters and the Lessons  in the Bonsai Genie User Guide
Some of Chapter 3 is Bonsai only, but the rest is OK for IG Pro

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version