Plants > Help!

A technical question about the Lilium family.

<< < (3/3)

newplantguy:
Good photos Malcolm :)
As for the coding, yes I find it a little bit difficult to match up, Lilly breeders seem to match it up well.
I grow Lilly's at home in pots, we have them in the house as cut flowers - wife likes them.
I have grown then in trials at this time we have some new selections which could cause a stir if they make it to market.
Paul.

Lyn and Malcolm:

Thank you Paul, glad to hear it is not just us mere mortals, to have problems with those codes.
Possible new introductions, will keep an eye out for those if they make it to market.
We have 60 ish different ones here in the garden and in pots, but could always make room for a couple more.

Malcolm

ideasguy:
Looking forward to news about your new introductions Paul. If they get the nod from you, I'm certain they will be worth going out to buy.
I dont have anything like the number and varieties that Malcolm has, but the ones I do have are very good performers.
I will buy more for next year!

newplantguy:
It will be interesting to see if they are ever introduced, Malcolm seems to have quite a collection :)
We have not had many Lilly beetles this year but I know some people have said that they have had real problems.
Paul.

Lyn and Malcolm:

72 lily beetle despatched here this year.  ;D

Malcolm

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version