Author Topic: Program version check  (Read 3619 times)

Offline Trevor Ellis

Program version check
« on: April 16, 2012, 12:54:53 PM »
Hi George,

as you know I've not been able to keep up with things for a while and re-engaging with the forum yesterday it was obvious that changes have occurred at least on the visual level. I'm using IGPro v5.04 currently. Can you let me know if I'm up to date program-wise please or refer me to any relevant topics on the forum? I looked on the updates link that I used to use and there were a number of updates for 2011, which would be after my last update but no version numbers as there used to be. The only article I've found so far refers to the intro of v.5 in 2008. Any info appreciated.
Glad to be (hopefully) getting back on track.

Cheers,
Trevor
« Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 12:58:15 PM by Trevor Ellis »

Online ideasguy

• Administrator
  • Just me
    • Ideas for Gardens
Re: Program version check
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2012, 01:58:02 PM »
I revamped the IG support website Trevor, but the updates page is as it it used to be, showing version numbers.

You get to the Ideas Genie support site by clicking Ideas Genie on the Web when you start Ideas Genie.
Takes you here:
http://www.ideasgenie.com/
On that page, click look for Program Updates, and (in your case) click Ideas Genie Pro.
Takes you here:
http://www.ideasgenie.com/igpro-updates/igpro-updates.html
Check the version numbers of the programs and download as required.
Dont download the Menu - your version is later.

Offline Trevor Ellis

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2012, 03:10:26 PM »
Thanks George,

just half a dozen updates necessary - all loaded and up to date.

Cheers,
Trevor

Online ideasguy

• Administrator
  • Just me
    • Ideas for Gardens
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2012, 08:19:53 PM »
Good work!

Its great to have you back on the forum Trevor. Its been a bit quiet gardening wise.

Offline Trevor Ellis

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2012, 08:51:01 AM »
I'll try and catch up with some of the forum posts George. Haven't opened that or even IG itself till this last day or two.
It's getting to the time when we can see what's survived the winter and what's capitulated. Interesting to see the order in which plants are appearing. The appearance timetables seem to be changing with some things coming up before others that normally precede them. I wonder if this is a tendency generally? It's good to see the hawthorne green again though with the weather as it is I reckon the old addage "ne'er caste a clout till the May is out" might well hold true this year. Buds are appearing and we are barely half the temperature that we were weeks ago! Time for resolve and fortitude? Were's the coffee pot?

Best regards,

Trevor