Author Topic: Suecee introducing herself.  (Read 3417 times)

Offline suecee

Suecee introducing herself.
« on: November 29, 2005, 08:43:54 AM »
Hi,
I'm Suecee and I live and garden on the Southern coast of the Isle of Wight. I'm not used to posting messages so hope I've done it correctly.

I wish this new forum the best of luck and will drop in on it regularly.

Offline ideasguy

• Administrator
  • Just me
    • Ideas for Gardens
Re: Suecee introducing herself.
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2005, 11:02:34 AM »
Hello and a big welcome Suecee. Thans for being one of the first to sign up!
This forum is a bit different to the other one I host on my ideasforgardens.com website, so we are all learning!

But... the good thing is, its exclusively ours, so I'm hoping it will encourage our users who would normally avoid other "advertising in your face" forums to participate.

You've done everything just right, so congrats there!

I've invited members from a number of different countries, so I'd better explain that the Isle of Wight is just off the Southern coast of England in the UK. (Mind you, with the internet, it's just a quick surf to get info nowadays... great for geography)

Did you know you are on Page 4 of the Ideas Genie User Gardens pages? Start here:
http://www.ideasgenie.co.uk/user_gardens.html
and have a flick through Gardens 1 to 6
I will post a full set of the photos you sent on http://www.ideasforgardens.com as soon as I get my current projects completed.

Andre and I are discussing what topics to add here. Any suggestions?

Offline Pixydish

Re: Suecee introducing herself.
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2005, 06:59:15 AM »
Hello Suecee! I am Pixydish from Lakewood, Washington, USA. My climate for growing things is probably about the same as yours. I hope this forum can become a large community of gardeners sharing information around the world.