Author Topic: Comments from one of the very first users of Bank Genie  (Read 28034 times)

Online ideasguy

• Administrator
  • Just me
    • Ideas for Gardens
Comments from one of the very first users of Bank Genie
« on: February 10, 2022, 04:55:52 PM »
Did you know you can upgrade to the very latest version of Bank Genie (version 6) Ideas Genie (Version 6) or Flower Genie (Version 4) from ANY older version of the software.
i.e. you don't have to upgrade in increments.

Heres the comments from one of the very first users of Bank Genie who recently upgraded from his original (2007) version directly to Bank Genie 6.

I have been a user of Bank Genie for the last 12 to 13 years and found the software invaluable. It has tracked mine and my wife’s finances accurately giving us peace of mind that bills, standing orders and income were all covered each month from several accounts.
Earlier this year the laptop running windows XP developed intermittent faults with the display and therefore I had to look for a replacement.
I contacted George at Bank Genie to find out what computer would be compatible and what was the best option as far as a new version of Bank Genie.
I was told any new computer running Windows 10/11 would be suitable and it was suggested Bank Genie 6 would be advisable.
Having now purchased both new items I am learning about the new version of Bank Genie. Essentially the software has the same basics which are familiar but it has been developed in many ways making it faster to enter transactions and gives much more ability to add longer descriptions alongside any input. At present I have only cracked the surface of the new features and look forward to learning more as it is used. Saying that directly I had transferred my old data files to the new computer Bank Genie picked up the files and worked immediately which was refreshing as those data files were holding 12/13 year of information.
I am very satisfied with the new version and the attention George personally gave during the installation and transfer of data.
Any body wanting to upgrade Bank Genie or purchase a product that will manage their finances, I would definitely recommend this product.
Will Chesterfield
« Last Edit: February 10, 2022, 05:01:07 PM by ideasguy »