Computers > Tablet PCs

Treated my self to a tablet

(1/2) > >>

roiphil:
Bought this one today http://www.androidtablet.ie/atabplus.html after searching around looking for  good deal i decided on this one mainly due to the screen size, dual cameras, plus it is made in ireland  ;) i am always wary about buying electronic items as unseen from a website but being irish based and ont 60 odd miles away any problems i can easily call them or go see them, plus i am contributing to the smaller business which is a feel good factor  ;)

--- Quote ---Androidtablet.ie is an Irish company, based in Cork City, selling our own brand of Android tablet known as the Atab. The Atab is a high quality Android tablet, and an excellent alternative to some of the leading tablets on the market; but without the high price.

Most people who use tablets want to just browse the net, play games, watch movies, download apps, read ebooks and listen to music; and the Atab is ideal for this. With the Atab, you don’t need to spend 400-500 euros on a tablet, as our tablets start at just 159 Euros, and come with a 12 month warranty.

--- End quote ---

ideasguy:
Hope the tablet does the trick - get well soon Phil ;D ;D ;D

Seriously, that's a good price! Post again when you get it and have got familiar with it.
No Facetime but if you Google you'll find alternatives.
Do other members of your family have androids?

NightHawk:
Welcome to the 'Tablet' community Phil  :D

I'm sure you'll soon find your way around it, and be a pro in no time  ;)

As George says, let us know how you get on.

I didn't know you weren't feeling well, so best wishes and a speedy recovery.

P.S. Your Profile piccy on your postings isn't showing up for some reason Phil.

ideasguy:

--- Quote ---I didn't know you weren't feeling well, so best wishes and a speedy recovery.
--- End quote ---
Sorry, that was my silly joke about the need for a tablet :D

roiphil:
yes George it wont be the first time I got that I said to the wife I may get a tablet and she said got headache  ;D  ::) my phone is android being a Vodafone smart chat, I should be ok with Skype on it as the son has Skype on his tablet in Australia, yes know about my profile pic tried to redo it again sometime ago and no success I need to look into it more, will keep you all informed, is BG or IG compatible with tablets

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version