Author Topic: Two more Clematis  (Read 2085 times)

Offline Lyn and Malcolm

• Lyn and Malcolms Garden
Two more Clematis
« on: February 21, 2009, 06:21:14 PM »
We had our Annual February meeting of the Wessex Group of the British Clematis Society this morning. The best attended meeting so far, must have been over 50 peeps, from as far away as Isle of Wight (not so far as the crow flies) and Sussex.

The speaker was Charlie Pridham  http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk/
The talk was on Viticella Clematis, and of course plants were for sale.

Despite having really no room for any more Clematis, we came away with two more  ;D  now makes 120 different Clems.

So now our WPG has risen to 1101 entries, which includes 11 pictures of the garden. I am really looking forward to compleating the pictures that are missing from 150 ish of the plants in the WPG, I must not miss any as they flower during the coming season.

Raced home after the meeting, didn't stop for the dinner, it was such a lovely day, managed to get some painting done in the back garden, and started repotting some of the Dahlias, that we overwinter dry, in their pots.

Malcolm
« Last Edit: February 21, 2009, 06:48:23 PM by Lyn and Malcolm »

NightHawk

Re: Two more Clematis
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2009, 07:21:01 PM »
I don't know how you manage to keep on top of a WPG that size Malcolm, but George will be pleased.

Kudos to you.

Laurie.

Online ideasguy

• Administrator
  • Just me
    • Ideas for Gardens
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2009, 08:45:57 PM »
I dont know how you did it either, Malcolm, especially since you did it before I added some things to make it easier to negotiate through a large number of plants. Still needs some work as you know, and I will do those Print options as soon as possible so you can have a nice list to work to,  to make sure you dont miss any of those 150 missing photos.

Offline Lyn and Malcolm

• Lyn and Malcolms Garden
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2009, 10:04:29 PM »
Thanks Laurie and George

make sure you dont miss any of those 150 missing photos.

If I do, I will get grief from the other half too  :o

Malcolm