Author Topic: May?  (Read 14313 times)

Online ideasguy

• Administrator
  • Just me
    • Ideas for Gardens
Re: May?
« Reply #50 on: May 30, 2009, 11:19:13 PM »
Finally, its arrived!
30th May, beautiful day, just like it should be. Out in the garden all day - no doubt you were too.

My daughter is on a camping holiday in the Lake District and phoned this evening for a chat. She tells me the weather is beautiful and they are finding the scenery of the region to be everything its said to be.

Offline Eric Hardy

• Anthea & Eric, The Chilterns, Buckinghamshire UK
« Reply #51 on: May 31, 2009, 01:46:58 PM »
My daughter is on a camping holiday in the Lake District and phoned this evening for a chat. She tells me the weather is beautiful and they are finding the scenery of the region to be everything its said to be.

May is a wonderful time in the Lake District provided the weather is fine. This is Borrowdale viewed from the east flank of Cat Bells taken in May 2004. (The deutzia cutting was about 20 years previous to this). I hope the weather continues fair for her, particularly if she is camping!

Eric H

Online ideasguy

• Administrator
  • Just me
    • Ideas for Gardens
« Reply #52 on: June 01, 2009, 04:54:05 PM »
Thanks for posting the photo Eric.
Tara had a really nice time and back to Manchester safely. They got fantastic weather.
She tells me she has taken lots of photos.

I'm delighted to record that May has ended on a real high. It was a beautiful weekend here and all across the UK.
Lots of gardening done over the weekend and finally able to get at those weeds, and to work the soil in preparation for planting out my new plants.

NightHawk

« Reply #53 on: June 01, 2009, 06:43:24 PM »
I'm delighted to record that May has ended on a real high. It was a beautiful weekend here and all across the UK.
Lots of gardening done over the weekend and finally able to get at those weeds, and to work the soil in preparation for planting out my new plants.

Ditto George.  Those darn weeds of ours bit the dust over the weekend too.  ;D

Let's hope this great weather continues.

Laurie.