Bank Genie > General discussion

Net Worth report

<< < (3/4) > >>

ideasguy:
Fixed that today as well Barry.
On the Bank Genie menu, please use Help tab>Check for updates to get latest versions.

barryl:
Thank You!!

LeeStoddart:
Hmmmm - I checked for updates, I needed 3 updates, I downloaded all of them and tried to run them but had a bit of an issue with anti virus which didn't seem to let me run them.  So I tried again 3 updates, downloaded and then I managed to make them run but I'm not convinced I did them in the correct order.
Check for updates still said I had a set to update - Group 15, my version 6, latest version 7 - So I downloaded that and ran it but check for updates still thinks I have an update to do.

The net worth report HAS been updated so the print preview and the onscreen report both show the same order.

ideasguy:
First, downloading updates.

The order of installing the updates is not important Lee.

Anti-Virus programs are quite aggressive in what they allow so yes, depending on your security level, you do have to find the not so obvious options they also show in those dire warning dialog boxes to allow the download to run.
Thank you for persisting and winning the wrestling competition with that alligator!

The Net Worth report.
You've succeeded with the updates obviously as you are finding that the account listing is in the correct listing order again!

Group 15.
I made 2 changes to that yesterday.
Anyone who was quick and downloaded Version 6 and then went back some time later would find it appearing again and offering Version 7.
After downloading that, the update offerings should clear.
Please confirm.

LeeStoddart:
Thanks George, I tried the check for updates again today and the group 15 came up again.  I ran it again and for whatever reason the update happened and a check for updates now comes up clean :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version