Ideas Genie Pro > The Labels program GA048

Brother PT 2100 Label Maker

(1/8) > >>

roiphil:
Thought i would have as a seperate post the trial with my brother pt 2100 printer, hopefully this will enable members to see what to expect from the labels, how they stand upto the weather etc, if there are any objections feel free to delete

roiphil:
Jan 22 09
my pt 2100 arrived today with 18mm laminated tape been haveing a little play and this is one of the labels printed out, i scanned it on my scanner to upload it to photobucket to get it here

what i plan to do is to pin some outside facing west which is where the worst of the weather comes from and will keep you all updated on how they last, the label size is 18mm x 60mm why 60mm because i found some plastic pointy labels on ebay that i can stick that size lable too, all of the other pointy labels i looked at were under 18mm

this label with the pic 18mm x 90mm pic on label comes out in black though as the pt 2100 only prints black

roiphil:
Jan 23

--- Quote from: ideasguy on January 22, 2009, 11:21:41 PM ---
Question to you both
Can you save what you type for re-use?

--- End quote ---

Yes i beileve it saves upto 9 templates as long as its always plugged in, it does not need to be on, also you can connect to excel to find labels, so what i have done is to copy and paste every single igpro label into excell i can then connect to that choose which plant i want then copy and paste into editor and print

the longest label it can do is 300mm

here they are outside facing westardly i have stuck them onto a piece of plastic milk carton, as i have no plant labels, label 1 on left is also stapled onto plastic, label 2 on right is only stuck on, the tape is stickable aswell as laminated, the test begins 23 Jan 09

roiphil:
Have bought via ebay these labels to stick the labels to they are yet to arrive

size 60mm x 20mm total length 110mm

size 60mm x 40mm total length 150mm these ones will be ideal for sticking the split labels on

ideasguy:
I'm workin with Toby on a new set of labels from another supplier (US)
Would you like me to make up a label for you to try on your printer?

Your labels comes in a strip, 18mm wide. Is that correct?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version