Ideas Genie Pro > The Labels program GA048

New labels or new features anyone?

(1/4) > >>

ideasguy:
If you are using the labels program, please let me know if you have sourced a label stock which needs a new label design.
If you'd like any new features, again please discuss here.

roiphil:
hows about the option to print out on standard 6 x 4 photo paper

i think some people would find this a good addition to the label program it could be use on your stalls to show what the plant looks like in flower and the description down the side

bossgard:
George:

I?m now generating quite a few of my labels that I adhere to potstics that I use for identifying
my vegetable and flower starts.

I?m using US#6577, 2x16=32 labels. It works great! The existing layout for that label
lets me use up to 3 lines of Data Text.

Which gives me a label that looks like this:

Text Area Text Area Text Area Text Area

When I generate these labels I would like to add to the text area as the last item,
the date I SOWED the seeds. This would change the above sample to then read:

Text Area Text Area Text Area 04/02/2010

I would like to be able to turn this feature on or off as needed, and be able to automatically
put in today?s date, or any date I wish. The date generated, would then be repeated
on all labels in that one batch (or one sheet), or the option of choosing which labels would
be so marked in that batch. Might be a good idea to be able to position the date any place
one might want it. This would be similar to the right hand ?footer? that you might print out on
a word processing document. Might even be suitable to use on all label layouts.

Is this workable?

- Toby

bossgard:
Phil:

Play around with Orion 311-54LC.
This is  a US one that George didn't get a chance to finish, and it is in RichText.
Suggest you keep track of changes you would want to make, and let George know.

- Toby

roiphil:

--- Quote from: bossgard on April 02, 2010, 06:06:18 PM ---Phil:

Play around with Orion 311-54LC.
This is  a US one that George didn't get a chance to finish, and it is in RichText.
Suggest you keep track of changes you would want to make, and let George know.

- Toby

--- End quote ---
ta will have play over week end is Orion 311-54LC about the same size as photopaper 6x4 inches

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version