Ideas Genie Pro > The Labels program GA048

Help please

<< < (2/4) > >>

Lyn and Malcolm:

Toby and George

I really cant remember what I tried last year, so much going on at the time.

Anyway I have solved the problem with some of the pictures not showing in GA048 and GA049
Some of the paths to photos  needed tweaking in GA196

Malcolm  ;D

ideasguy:
Perhaps someone moved them  ;) ;D

I'm pretty certain you used GA049 Malcolm.
If you need other formats let me know.

bossgard:
I have to side with George on this one, Malcolm. GA049, it was just after we tested it!

Did you try the US Orion #311-54LC?
You can manipulate the copy in it, and even color and choose the size and font of the text.
Try it, just for kicks and let us know what you think of it?
Has photos, too.
- Toby

Lyn and Malcolm:

George

--- Quote ---Perhaps someone moved them   

I'm pretty certain you used GA049 Malcolm.
If you need other formats let me know.

--- End quote ---

Unable to prove any other way with the paths to the photos, I will have to accept responsibility  :-[

Lots of requests for extras to IGpro at the moment, but as you asked.

A template for GA048  A4 Portrait 2x2 vertical photos, with just 2 lines at the bottom of the photo for text, rich text or not, don't mind.

If you go down that route. In GA048S02 "Plants in this area", to be able to choose "All Plants in database" as in GA034S01.

If the above is a problem, then the same template as above but in GA049 would do the trick. It already has the option for pulling pictures from the whole database through the Photos with links button. ;)

Malcolm

Lyn and Malcolm:
Toby thanks for your input re the labels

I have tried the US Orion #311-54LC, the problem is I cant get the photos large enough, really looking for 4 vertical photos on a page (see above)
I do like the extra of the Rich Text though.

Our Sales bench in May last year when we attended another NGS garden, showing our sales labels

Malcolm

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version