Ideas Genie Pro > The Labels program GA048

Help please

<< < (3/4) > >>

ideasguy:
I'll have to get my head around that rich text stuff, and the workings of the labels program, Malcolm, but it will be worthwhile to have another photo like that one. Magnificent!
I know its fairly urgent for you so I'll try to get something for you over the next week.
First, I need to finish off a part of another job I'm on at present.

bossgard:

Malcolm:
The reproductions of the flower photos are beautiful! You took the pictures?
The price tags attached to the top, you printed those out using a word processing program?
And are those pot-stics in the pots? You generated those through the GA048 Label Program?
Wonderful!Thanks for showing them! When do you have your next sale?
See George, all your work has not been done in vain. There's proof!
- Toby

Trevor Ellis:
Hi both,

just looking at the photograph. The labels are impressive, and looking at the plants and prices, excellent value for your customers. I think that it's important to give information by whatever means to buyers. Many years ago I used to have a stall on a market (just one day a week on days that I wasn't lecturing) selling herb plants and honey from my bees. The idea being to generate/expand interest in herbs, their visual appeal and their uses. All the plants on the stall had information about them i.e. how to grow them, any interesting information about their history, uses etc. and it was surprising how interested people were and how eager many were to tell their own stories especially about medicinal uses of herbs from their own experiences. The market manager (who used to refer to my 'exhibitions') tried to persuade me to set up stall on the bigger of the two market areas in town since he said that I'd make more money there but I prefered where I was because there was more space for people to stand and chat - which was of course the whole point of my being there. So power to your elbows - restores faith that some people are as interested in giving good value to customers as the profit they make.

Good luck for your forthcoming season,

Trevor

Lyn and Malcolm:

George

Thank you. If it is any easier for you, a template in GA049 without the Rich text would be fine.

Malcolm

Lyn and Malcolm:
Toby

In answer to your questions

Yes All the pictures are mine.
The price tags are produced in Word, the pictures and price tags are seperate, and laminated.
The pot sticks are in the pot, the labels are attached to the sticks with Duct tape on the back of the label.
The labels were from GA049 using the template 2 max width, I cant add the text for the label at the bottom of the photo as it isn't placed in the right place for me. A4 paper cut in half lengthways and fed into the printer works ok, so I get 4 labels per sheet.
We normally only sell plants on our garden open days, but early in the season we go to a couple of plant sales to get rid of some of the early plants.

You have seen our Plant Guide to all the pictures of the plants we have in our garden, haven't you? Made with IGpro of course

http://www.plantguide.lynandmalc.co.uk/

Malcolm

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version