Ideas Genie Pro > The Labels program GA048

Discussion on Label Orion #311-54LC

(1/18) > >>

roiphil:
thanks for info on US label i looked at GA048 for a label 6x4 but i could not see one, will have to have a play with the US one

It would be be great to print on 6x4 photo paper adding photo and text like in my pic through IGPRO

Had a play and have ran into a couple of problems
1, pic below is of label plants selection screen GA048S02 and all looks fine

2 This one is screen GA048S03 Editing Labels again all ok

3 Print preview this is where my problems lies how do i edit label to get text in correct place for height, flowering time etc

ideasguy:
RE: 
--- Quote ---i looked at GA048 for a label 6x4 but i could not see one
--- End quote ---
No there isnt one yet, but if you think its useful, I could do one.

RE:
--- Quote ---how do i edit label to get text in correct place for height, flowering time etc
--- End quote ---
Thats the fields I mentioned above that are unfinished in my earlier posting.
The captions are set out as you can see.
Currently you have (as per your label)
Height
Flowering time
Colour
Sunlight
Zones
Prune

Those topics are only suggestions,for discussion with Toby , for US use.
I will make it so a) those captions are editable in the program, and b) you can enter the values for each caption.

As you have found in your testing, the text under the photo is free text which you can already enter in the program.
I'll leave that as is.

Now youve started it off, I could do with input from all as to what other captions they think should be included there.

roiphil:

--- Quote from: ideasguy on May 21, 2009, 10:57:15 PM ---RE: 
--- Quote ---i looked at GA048 for a label 6x4 but i could not see one
--- End quote ---
No there isnt one yet, but if you think its useful, I could do one.

RE:
--- Quote ---how do i edit label to get text in correct place for height, flowering time etc
--- End quote ---
Thats the fields I mentioned above that are unfinished in my earlier posting.
The captions are set out as you can see.
Currently you have (as per your label)
Height
Flowering time
Colour
Sunlight
Zones
Prune

Those topics are only suggestions,for discussion with Toby , for US use.
I will make it so a) those captions are editable in the program, and b) you can enter the values for each caption.

As you have found in your testing, the text under the photo is free text which you can already enter in the program.
I'll leave that as is.

Now youve started it off, I could do with input from all as to what other captions they think should be included there.

--- End quote ---
firstly it would be good to have the same layout but on 6x4 photo paper, i think ideal if you do car boots or sell from home etc as all the info will be there and they will last longer than normal paper plus no need to laminate as you just put them away till next time

got you on the unfinished fields now, for the uk would you need zones, but if its a standard layout then leave it, add plant type ?,
over to discussion

NightHawk:

--- Quote from: ideasguy on May 21, 2009, 10:57:15 PM ---......... Now youve started it off, I could do with input from all as to what other captions they think should be included there.

--- End quote ---
Spread of plant would be useful.

Laurie.

ideasguy:
Yes, need that. Thanks Laurie

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version