General Category > Garden Funnies

Garden funnies

(1/34) > >>

ideasguy:
Toby (bossgard) emails regularly, and often has me in stitches with his humour.
Yesterday, he suggested we have a board on the forum where we can post our jokes.

I asked Kathy and Laurie to have a think about how and where the board should go on the forum, and critically, what to call it.
Many thanks to Kathy for coming up with the title Garden funnies  8)
Description -----------  "For the strange, amazing and 'laugh-out-loud' moments in the garden."

OK, Toby (and all other members of course) - go for it!! Lets have that gem you sent last night  ;D

Be sure to visit regularly to get a laugh!

bossgard:
OK, I'll start out:  Daffy definition:  GARDENING: the art of killing weeds and bugs to grow flowers and crops for animals and birds to eat. (I've got lots of them, do you want more?)
    - Toby

NightHawk:
Yes Toby, keep them coming - that's great.  8)

Okay, we've had some funny words from Toby so now it's my turn to contribute a picture this time.

The tomato below was given to me by my mother-in-law last summer, grown lovingly.

Trust me, honestly, I have not altered this photo in any way.  ;D

Laurie.

bossgard:
I think that this is the 'gem' that George wants me to post. It is one of my favorites too. Laugh Out Loud!

Daffy definition #2: "APHID: Insect pest which inphests gardens and makes gardeners phoam at the mouth, stamp their pheet, and utter phour-letter words. "

Credit where credit is due. All the daffy definitions that I will post will be the words of Henry Beard and Roy McKie, authors of a book bearing the title as appears in my first posting with the definition of 'Gardening'. I'm sure that they would want me to share them with you!

ideasguy:
Yes, thats the one Toby

Going back one, "Love" that tomato, Kathy and Laurie- wonderful what TLC can produce  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version