Gardening Software in General > General discussion

New feature for Gardening software

<< < (3/3)

ideasguy:
Thanks Eric. I'm now off crusading on a new datepicker for Bank Genie. Development and research never stops.

So, in answer to Phils question, the new gems will be included in the next batch of updates, but that may be after the Bank Genie edition is finished. Its top priority at present.

NightHawk:
A very good marketing ploy there George.

A nice little 'teaser' to keep your customers in suspense and begging for more.  :D

It's good to hear that your Bank Genie users are not being neglected, and deserve your full attention.

Laurie.

ideasguy:
I'd prefer not to keep anyone in suspense, Laurie  :)
It just takes a little time to work new features into the software prior to release.

I like to work new enhancements into the software to keep it to the fore, and if applicable, any new valuable feature will be introduced into each product.
In the case of Bank Genie its a new (additional) edition with a higher specification.
The current Bank Genie is very popular and stable and will continue to be marketed.
In developing the new edition, Ive addressed a number of items gleaned from user feedback.
e.g.
Currently, when you start a program from the program selection screen, the Menu items become disabled (grey)
When you close that program window the Menu tab items become active again.
In the "new look" the Menu tabs will always be active.

You guys already have a fully functional model of some of the other new features which are being applied to the new edition.
Run the Catalogs program - GA040.
Personalised Window resizing
Personalised Window positioning (both useful when using wide screen monitors)
When you open another window while running a program, the previous screens are shaded.

Then, all that new functionality will be introduced to the gardening software.
The cycle (and suspense now you know what is coming) continues  ;)

3fren:
Its a fantastic idea, George!

I have many photos from travel  which I would like to share in this forum, but
I am very slow in computer software...

Recently I was in South China and the Cotton trees (Celba/Bombacaceae) were blooming like crazy,
and there was a beautiful Chinese song that goes with it...

Red red flowers blooming profusely on the Cotton Trees
Long and winding path were ablazed
Tonight strolling on the path with a leaden heart
Light breeze caressing  thru the branches
Oh.. how can I forget you, Cotton path,
It was... just last year's high ecstasy
Oh...love is just like the Cotton path,
When season is over,  it   withered...
Oh....what remain is only the sound of the cicadas...

also the Traveller's Palm (Ravenala Madagascariensis) - we have in Singapore but
it is not the right climate to bloom..

Let me try a little and hopefully can share the pictures.

Cheers  :)

ideasguy:
Hi Jessie
It is really nice to hear from you again.
We can help you here on all those problem counts, so please have a go at posting a photo and if you have a problem, let us know where you get stuck.
You seem to travel a lot, and to some exciting places.
Maybe some time we will get the technology to hear you sing that song to us in Chinese  :)
Once again, I'm touched with the choice of words, and thats only in the translation.
The words are wistful and sad. No point dwelling with a leaden heart. I trust the composer was rejuvenated with the love in the air and the joys of the next spring  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version