Author Topic: Full Size Screen  (Read 1986 times)

Offline Bill

Full Size Screen
« on: January 03, 2007, 03:15:46 PM »
Having discussed this with George and got his agreement to look at the subject I await production of the facility. I think it would make the program much better.  :)

Offline ideasguy

• Administrator
  • Just me
    • Ideas for Gardens
Re: Full Size Screen
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2007, 03:47:42 PM »
Thanks for joining us Bill. I hope we can make this an interesting place for Bank Genie users.

From Jan to March, I take a number of days annual leave from my day job to work on my software.
I can assure you that the full screens is one of my top priorities, for all products.
In a count of number of programs and screens, Bank Genie is smaller than the other products, so when I get that time slot, I'll get it done fairly quickly.

Also of great interest, you will be able to configure the font size, as discussed in the "Whats New" postings in the IG Pro board.

When? Before the end of January. It will be an upgrade to Version 2 for Bank Genie, and the upgrade will be offered on CD to existing users. New customers will get Version 2 as soon as released.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2007, 04:39:22 PM by ideasguy »

Offline ideasguy

• Administrator
  • Just me
    • Ideas for Gardens
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2007, 12:27:14 AM »
RE: making Bank Genie sizeable

Theres been encouraging interest in Bank Genie this week Bill, so I decided to do Bank Genie over this weekend.

I hope to get it finished tomorrow.

As stated above, it will be released as an upgrade - Version 2 to existng customers.
New customers will get the latest edition on CD.

Offline ideasguy

• Administrator
  • Just me
    • Ideas for Gardens
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2007, 11:29:43 AM »
VERY pleased to say, this is now completed.
See this thread in "Whats New" in Bank Genie

http://www.flowergenie.co.uk/ideas/forum/index.php?topic=288.0