Author Topic: Introducing myself  (Read 2442 times)

Offline Lynda A

• My website
Introducing myself
« on: April 06, 2008, 07:18:13 PM »
Hi, My name is Lynda and I live in a mountain village called Monda, here in Spain, about 20 minutes behind Marbella  We moved here from the UK two and half years ago and love it.  We are creating a med garden from scratch and it has been a large learning curve.  I am writing a book about gardening here and my husband is writing, (well written really as its finished,)  an Historical Novel set in this region.

NightHawk

Re: Introducing myself
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2008, 07:27:25 PM »
Hi Lynda

Welcome to the Forum.

You have joined a great community here and we hope you get a chance to visit regularly, as there's a good bunch of knowledgeable and friendly people here.  :)

It would be nice to hear more about your planting scheme at some time, and maybe see some photos on the Forum if you are able to get any.

Good luck.

Offline Lynda A

• My website
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2008, 07:48:40 PM »
Hi there,
Would love to put a pic up, how do I do that. 

Offline ideasguy

• Administrator
  • Just me
    • Ideas for Gardens
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2008, 10:26:14 PM »
Hi Lynda and a very warm welcome to the forum   :)
Youve made a very good start, finding your way around to posting a message in your first visit - well done  8)

Youve told me already in our email correspondence, but please, tell us more about your book here. How is it going?

As for posting photos on the forum, when posting a message, click Additional options. You can then browse your computer, and attach a photo.
One "beware". Files must be less than 128 kb, so if its a big file, make a copy, resize the copy and attach the copy.
Be careful not to lose your original files!

I bet you are missing the snow back "home"    :)