Ideas Genie Pro > General discussion

Please insert a disc

<< < (2/2)

roiphil:
Hello george long time no hear, grandson likes the pc already, he moves his eyes up and down with the page

That error i got is the first one with your updates, before they have updated as they should, no changes to pc made i did get a norton popup asking if i wished to download as it is not recognised just click run anyway, next time i dont think i will get the pop up from norton as it now recognises your software updates on this pc

cd/dvd drive yes, not replaced

realy i should pop in more, but i have a lot on what with the xmas tree side, the seed and plant sales, plus putting a carport up at the moment, its up doing the concrete floor, plus i have recently imported a 1974 series 3 landrover that i intend to strip down and restore, i would like to get it as close to the day it came out of the factory (at Solihull) condition as i can we will see

ideasguy:
Gosh Phil, you have a lot of projects on the go there! If you do have time, how are your Christmas trees coming on? Any matured and ready for market this year?

roiphil:
plenty to keep me going  ::), no trees ready yet only planted first lot march this year we have another 300 going in next month plus 50 odd nordmann fir in pots for selling as pot grown xmas trees

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version