Ideas Genie Pro > General discussion

Please insert a disc

(1/2) > >>

roiphil:
oh yes still around  :-* and busy as ever  ;D i have updated the master data base all is fine 36348 plants and i can add plants to my database from the new master database, only problem i have found so far is when i start IGPRO i get this error pop up

I click on cancel and IGPRO starts as it should, i also get the same error box if i click on for example GA037 and GA027 to name a couple for now as i am still going through it all, hopefully will get a chance in the week to look further, i could do with more hours in the day and less rain would be nice

grandson is doing great 3 mths old now and starting to sit up and tells us a story now  ;D in baby talk

Hope every one is well as its been a while since i called in last
Phil

NightHawk:
It's great to hear from you again Phil - you've been missed on the Forum  :)

Glad to hear that your new grandson is doing well.  You mean to say you haven't mastered 'baby talk' yet  :o
Once he masters the 'adult talk' he'll burn your ears off, non-stop chit-chat  ::)

I can't answer your IG Pro query - that's one for George I think.

Laurie.

roiphil:
Hi Laurie, thanks, baby talk is difficult i am a bit out of practice  ;D but getting there
Phil

roiphil:
Well strange things do happen, shut down pc lastnight, started it today went to IGPRO and i no longer get the insert disc pop up   ??? dont even get it when i go to for example GA037 and GA027 so i reckon all is fine.

Am i having a senior moment i thought i posted this message in the Master Database available as a download discussion and now it has its own topic  ;D

Phil

ideasguy:
Good to see you again Phil :)
Its nice to read your grandson is growing up! Just think that in about 4 years you will have your own computer whizz kid!

No, you are not having a senior moment, Phil. I moved it to give it its own topic (it wasn't related to the Master Database topic).

Its a peculiar event, and it has been reported before by a few users. I think its to do with the user hardware configuration, since it happens rarely (mercifully). I don't have a solution to actually prevent it happening. Just click Continue. Its quite OK to do that.

The software is "making a list" of what drives you have on your computer - hard discs, external drives, flash drives etc. The problem is that Flash drives are allocated the same Disk Type flag as a CD drive - a Windows oddity to make life difficult for developers.

Do you have a CD drive or DVD drive on that computer? Did you ever have to replace it?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version