Ideas Genie > General discussion

Demos and Screenshots in ideasgenie website

(1/7) > >>

ideasguy:
Ive been doing a a revamp to my website
Please have a look if you have time folk.
In particular, have a look at through the Demos and screenshots.
Are the navigation links OK?
http://www.ideasgenie.co.uk

Comments would be much appreciated

NightHawk:
Great job with the new look web site George.  8)

All the links I tested in the Menu and elsewhere throughout the site work correctly (I don't think I missed any, apologies in advance if I did though  ;) ).

The Demos and Screenshots are very well presented.  The use of the coloured info boxes that highlight different sections of the software are extremely useful and simple to follow.

All in all George you've done a very comprehensive and well laid out web site.

Laurie.

bossgard:
George:

I like the bright and cheerful colors you are working with on the 'new' website. They bring to mind the whole concept of gardening for me; 'the beauty of it all'.

The links seemed to have tested well. And, I love those screenshots. Well worth your efforts!

We have a phrase here in the US -- 'just like uptown'. Meaning -- top rate!

- Toby

ideasguy:
That was very quick feedback, Laurie & Toby!
I'm very pleased with your comments, thank you.
Ive spent weeks on that.
It was soooo out of date. Theres a lot more work in there yet!
I'm working on a few more demos - Specimens and Global editing.

NightHawk:
You deserve instant and positive feedback George, you're a star.  :)

I think further Demos and Screenshots that covers pretty much all of the gardening programs' features would serve as a good incentive for potential buyers to be swayed to purchase.

Forum members have already bought one, or more, of your gardening programs so they have access to the help files for guidance and to ask further questions on the Forum.

Having a detailed explanation on your web site of the programs' features with screenshots fills this gap.  As far as I'm concerned, this would be a good selling point for me to get me interested enough to at least try a demo version first.  8)

If you have the time to do that George I think it could pay off for you.

Laurie.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version