Author Topic: Welcoming Romayne  (Read 2729 times)

Online ideasguy

• Administrator
  • Just me
    • Ideas for Gardens
Welcoming Romayne
« on: July 30, 2009, 03:35:02 PM »
Welcome to the Ideas Genie Community Romayne!
I hope you will enjoy it here as much as we do, and from the email you sent last night, I'm certain you will :)

By way of introduction to other members, Romayne is from Belfast. My home town is about 20 miles due south, so its nice to see a neighbour join us here.
Romayne tells me she has a limited space, but has lots of plants in pots.
I wont steal the thunder, so go ahead and tell us more Romayne.

NightHawk

Re: Welcoming Romayne
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2009, 05:01:13 PM »
A warm welcome to you Romayne.

It's always a pleasure to welcome new members to our community, and I'm sure you'll fit in quickly and enjoy the interaction with our other wonderful members.

Whether your gardens are small or large does not matter here.  There are always fun things you can do with them, and if they are on the smaller size then it's more of a challenge to get the best out of them, and fun for our members to see just what you can achieve from them.

Join in whenever you feel like it, and we hope to hear from you soon.

Kathy and Laurie.

Offline Eric Hardy

• Anthea & Eric, The Chilterns, Buckinghamshire UK
Re: Welcoming Romayne
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2009, 07:54:22 AM »
A rather belated welcome Romayne. We have been away enjoying a rather damp holiday in Cornwall. I see you are joining in with gusto already. That's great. I have been a member for just over 5 months and have thoroughly enjoyed being part of this friendly community. I hope you do to.

Eric H (the H is to distinguish me from Eric (Palustris) who has been a member for a very long time and unlike me is a real gardening expert)