Photography > Hints and Tips

Photo manipulation / composites

<< < (2/5) > >>

Eric Hardy:
Laurie, I thought I would try to download the tools you mentioned but when I clicked on catchmyfame.com all I got was this: -

"Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /catchmyfame-jquery-plugins/jquery-beforeafter-plugin/ on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2.2.21 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.21 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.catchmyfame.com Port 80"

Eric

NightHawk:
Thanks for that Eric.

Funnily enough, I did remember your "Many Hands Make Light Work" posting when I did this, and thought this would be an ideal tool for you to want to play with.

I don't know why you couldn't follow that link by getting that error message.  Did you try typing the URL in manually into your browser?  If not, see if that works, just in case there was a clickable hyperlink problem when you tried to access it.

I tried that link this morning from my web site and it is working :-\  Let me know how you get on with it.

Laurie.

Eric Hardy:
It is all very mysterious, Laurie. I have tried on my laptop where I use Firefox and on my computer where I use Internet Explorer. I have tried typing it in, I have tried Googling it, I have tried every way I can think of to get access but the result is the same, I always get that wretched message  :(. "Never mind, dear" as my old mother used to say.
It is not SO important, just mildly frustrating.
Eric

NightHawk:
Eric,

Are you able to get onto the catchmyfame.com web site at all?  Try entering just the domain name (www.catchmyfame.com) in your browser first and see if you can get in.

You should get to the following web page -

If you get that page displayed, just click on the tab I've highlighted in red - CatchMyFame jQuery Plugins, and that will take you to the correct link.

Hope that works for you Eric.

Is anyone else having problems getting into this web site?  I can still get in every time  ???  :(

Laurie.

Eric Hardy:

--- Quote from: Kathy & Laurie on June 26, 2012, 12:06:00 PM ---Are you able to get onto the catchmyfame.com web site at all?  Try entering just the domain name (www.catchmyfame.com) in your browser first and see if you can get in.

--- End quote ---
No Laurie, I have tried every way that I know to access that website but I always am denied access. Thanks for trying to help. As I said, it is the same on both my laptop and computer, with Firefox and Internet Explorer so where the problem is I don't know.

The last time the message was this: -
"Forbidden - You don't have permission to access / on this server.
Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2.2.21 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.21 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.catchmyfame.com Port 80"

The wording varied slightly but the effect is the same.

Eric

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version