Computers > Tablet PCs

Treated my self to a tablet

<< < (2/2)

ideasguy:
That is the main consideration in the decision making Phil - make sure you are compatible with other members of the family :)

Bank Genie and Ideas Genie need Windows Operating System.

NightHawk:

--- Quote from: ideasguy on August 26, 2013, 05:09:19 PM ---Sorry, that was my silly joke about the need for a tablet :D

--- End quote ---
You really got me there - I didn't see that one coming  :-[

roiphil:
ok since i got my tablet i feel a lot better  ;)  ;D seriously though it is a very nice tablet it is android the same as some phones like my vodaphone smart chat its browser is Google chrome which is nice and it is all linked to gmail and so forth, it can also receive emails from my main eircom email account or my website email address on its own email,

there are lots of apps you can download for free on it i have installed skype, it has 2 cameras 1 front 1 rear which take good quality pics, i can upload pics directly to facebook or email them, battery life is about 5 hours, you tube music is really clear on it, to go on face book you dont need to be on a webbrowser as there is an app which takes away the browser and still connects to facebook,

i even found dropbox app for it, i have yet to find a internet security app or something i may have to download one of the free android compatible versions of something

in all i reckon it was a good buy

NightHawk:
I'm pleased to hear you're happy with your Tablet Phil.

I have an Apple iPad with retina display.  They are such versatile pieces of kit, and I'm quite sure you'll have great fun searching through the 'app' store to fill up your Tablet with all sorts of goodies  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version