Author Topic: Thanks to George  (Read 79 times)

Offline NigelF

Thanks to George
« on: April 23, 2024, 09:13:14 PM »
I just want to acknowledge the brilliant customer support that George has given me (again).  I needed to download and reinstall Ideas Genie Pro 6 for a new laptop after my old one expired unexpectedly.  It was relatively straightforward but made a lot easier by help from George.  Thanks!

I use IGP6 regularly, to record what plants I have in the garden, all linked to photos.  I find it very useful to remind myself what is where, when they were planted and what they look like at different times of the year.  I store data on Google drive so that it can be accessed from my desktop computer or laptop.

I am not aware of any other programs or apps that do half as good a job.

Online ideasguy

• Administrator
  • Just me
    • Ideas for Gardens
Re: Thanks to George
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2024, 10:24:58 AM »
Thank you for those flattering comments, Nigel!

It was good to chat yesterday and catch up on things and to explain what Ideas Genie Pro 6 updates I'm currently working on.
I'm delighted you are so diligent in recording your garden information in IGP6  :)

Keep revisiting the forum. I will post a message here when the latest waft of updates are released.
(These can be downloaded by clicking the Help tab on the IGP6 menu and running the program Check for Updates.)