Our Gardens > General discussion

Thanks to George

(1/1)

NigelF:
I just want to acknowledge the brilliant customer support that George has given me (again).  I needed to download and reinstall Ideas Genie Pro 6 for a new laptop after my old one expired unexpectedly.  It was relatively straightforward but made a lot easier by help from George.  Thanks!

I use IGP6 regularly, to record what plants I have in the garden, all linked to photos.  I find it very useful to remind myself what is where, when they were planted and what they look like at different times of the year.  I store data on Google drive so that it can be accessed from my desktop computer or laptop.

I am not aware of any other programs or apps that do half as good a job.

ideasguy:
Thank you for those flattering comments, Nigel!

It was good to chat yesterday and catch up on things and to explain what Ideas Genie Pro 6 updates I'm currently working on.
I'm delighted you are so diligent in recording your garden information in IGP6  :)

Keep revisiting the forum. I will post a message here when the latest waft of updates are released.
(These can be downloaded by clicking the Help tab on the IGP6 menu and running the program Check for Updates.)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version