The Master Database > Whats New

Master Database available as a download

<< < (4/4)

bossgard:
George:

My IG Master Plant database count jumped from 29,991 to 36,348 after installing the recent download. Since EricH reports that this is the correct total, I assume that all is OK here.

Have tried the exercise you have given to JohnB for GA100S00. Very interesting, there?s another screen that I haven?t been into before.

That one will take time to sink in. Oh, so much to learn!

Toby

ideasguy:
That all looks correct Toby. Enjoy playing around in that new found screen!
Its an alternative method of adding plants to that in the program GA027. I hope you find it useful!

Edna:
All I can say is "Wow!" Browsing through this Master Database is as much fun as receiving the first seed catalogs in January! Thank you for all your hard work.

As for testing... I've tried all your tests after reading the various posts and haven't found any problems whatsoever. Except for maybe one, and it's my own fault. Everything is arranged by scientific names and I only know a few of those at this point.  ::) I'm working on that.

ideasguy:
It looks like it was a good idea to revive this posting! Its very nice to make contact with you again.
The Master Database will help you get to grips with Botanical plant names. When you get to the plant profile screen GA100S36 (using GA004 or GA037 etc) click on the Google button. You can then browse the Google results to see if they are suitable for your location.

I wish we could have some of your nice Florida sunshine here in Ireland. I was just about to go gardening,and the rain came on!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version