Author Topic: Gower Fuchsias  (Read 18331 times)

Online ideasguy

• Administrator
  • Just me
    • Ideas for Gardens
Re: Gower Fuchsias
« Reply #50 on: February 26, 2009, 08:30:05 PM »
No need for any more info or screen shots at this stage folk. Its all been reported very well, thank you.
Whatever ( :-\ :-\ :-\) I get to fix one will fix the lot (I hope)

Offline Lyn and Malcolm

• Lyn and Malcolms Garden
« Reply #51 on: February 26, 2009, 09:40:24 PM »

I see a late night coming on again  :(

Online ideasguy

• Administrator
  • Just me
    • Ideas for Gardens
« Reply #52 on: February 26, 2009, 09:48:06 PM »
I think I'll sleep on it instead  :D

Very surprised its happening on your XP machine. No problems on my home or work computer, both XP.

On the other hand its a bit of a relief. I'd rather it wasnt a Vista thing, since they are the system of the future.
I had access to a Vista machine for a week or so and did some testing before this problem arose.
That test computer has been re-formatted and is now running Windows 7, the next Microsoft version of Windows.
Bank Genie runs as normal on it. I'll try IG Pro tomorrow, then re-format and reload Vista.

Ive spent way too much time on that program so far, and have to resume my other big winter project - the new edition of Bank Genie.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2009, 09:51:34 PM by ideasguy »

Offline Lyn and Malcolm

• Lyn and Malcolms Garden
« Reply #53 on: February 26, 2009, 10:46:56 PM »

I think I'll sleep on it instead

I know the feeling, sometimes something goes wrong, and I just got to find out why, to the detriment of everything else.

The programme is usable as is, leave it for now, Spring is coming, have time to enjoy all those plants we have on our databases.

Malcolm

Online ideasguy

• Administrator
  • Just me
    • Ideas for Gardens
« Reply #54 on: February 26, 2009, 11:27:05 PM »
It may need the application of a service pack to the language I use to develop my software, but that means an upgrade for everbody. Something best left to next winter perhaps, since as you say the program functions OK.
The service pack had a few problems on first release, so Ive been holding off until its stable. Theres enough "funnies" at present, without introducing more!