Suppliers > Plant Suppliers

Gower Fuchsias

(1/11) > >>

ideasguy:
PLEASE NOTE:
This topic extends onto a second page, and growing
Ive been working on a Catalogs on CD for Paul Fisher, the owner of Gower Fuchsias:
http://www.gower-fuchsias.co.uk/

All hsi plants have been imported into IG Pro, and the project is completed (my side).
I'm tidying things up before sending Paul the latest version of software, and his database.

I would like to ask for volunteers to "play" with the Catalog on CD, by making the Catalog available as a download.
The download version wont have photos, but, I'd like you to browse through the Catalog items and test adding selected items to a mail order.
Other than feedback (on how you get on with the revised GA040) theres no commitment, of course, but if you wish, you will be able to place orders using the printed Mail Order form, or by email. That, of course, is what the Catalog on CD is for!

Instructions on how to install the download, and how to "work" Catalogs to follow as soon as poss.

Paul will use the software to link his plants to photos, etc, then produce the finished article.

Theres another item of good news. As a professional propagator and grower, Paul has considerable expertise on labelling plants.
I will be working with Paul to develop the IG Pro labelling program GA048 to print his labels.
That then ties in with another running project - the development of GA048 for labels available in the US from US suppliers (e.g. Avery and Orion) - and as you may know, Toby (aka Bossgard on the forum) has been driving ME along on that project. His work on this has been invaluable.

Exciting stuff!!

NightHawk:
As with volunteering for testing the Imberhorne Lane Nursery - Catalog on CD, we would like to volunteer for this one too.  :)

I'm sure we can find time to do this, before we fully get into our gardening projects.  ;)

Look forward to getting more details when you're ready.

ideasguy:
Thanks for the quick response, Kathy and Laurie!
It will be another busy weekend here - but now the members have a little preview of "Whats New".
I'll put a Google link, so users can do some surfing on each plant - (to find photos etc)

ideasguy:
Gosh, time flies!
I'm still tying up loose ends on this massive project (Catalogs on CD)

I'm on it again this weekend, and hope to make it ready for downloading.
Weather forecast is not good for UK in the next few days, so hopefully volunteers will find this something fun to do as we look out at our gardens.

Ready to give it a go?

NightHawk:
Yes, we're ready.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version