Author Topic: My heart skipped a beat  (Read 2695 times)

Offline ContraOboe

My heart skipped a beat
« on: January 08, 2019, 04:15:32 PM »
Have recently upgraded to BGP 6 and I was on Program Selection Screen. I clicked on process standing orders (although I had not noticed it said that), a button which is about where one I sed in BGP4 used to be. Could not see any SOs.

Eventually worked out that all SOs appear in Set Up Standing Order (BS423SO1) on the left. This is where I used to process them.

Incidentally, in Planner accessed from BS423SO1, it says Double Click on line to select. Nothing happens! (Double click to edit works OK in main screen)

Offline ContraOboe

Re: My heart skipped a beat
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2019, 11:38:28 AM »
Incidentally, in Planner accessed from BS423SO1, it says Double Click on line to select. Nothing happens! (Double click to edit works OK in main screen)

I have just updated BGP6 and was poking about in BGP. It turns out that I once again reached Planner on BS423S09 and still the 'Double Click on line to select' seems to be redundant.

Online ideasguy

• Administrator
  • Just me
    • Ideas for Gardens
Re: My heart skipped a beat
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2019, 09:05:50 PM »
I have some more work to do to that Colin. In addition to that, I have my own ideas to add and those of another customer. That feature will be enhanced when I resume development over the Autumn and Winter months.

Currently, you need to get to initial screen of BS423 and edit the S/O's from there.