Bank Genie > General discussion

My heart skipped a beat

(1/1)

ContraOboe:
Have recently upgraded to BGP 6 and I was on Program Selection Screen. I clicked on process standing orders (although I had not noticed it said that), a button which is about where one I sed in BGP4 used to be. Could not see any SOs.

Eventually worked out that all SOs appear in Set Up Standing Order (BS423SO1) on the left. This is where I used to process them.

Incidentally, in Planner accessed from BS423SO1, it says Double Click on line to select. Nothing happens! (Double click to edit works OK in main screen)

ContraOboe:

--- Quote from: ContraOboe on January 08, 2019, 04:15:32 PM ---Incidentally, in Planner accessed from BS423SO1, it says Double Click on line to select. Nothing happens! (Double click to edit works OK in main screen)

--- End quote ---

I have just updated BGP6 and was poking about in BGP. It turns out that I once again reached Planner on BS423S09 and still the 'Double Click on line to select' seems to be redundant.

ideasguy:
I have some more work to do to that Colin. In addition to that, I have my own ideas to add and those of another customer. That feature will be enhanced when I resume development over the Autumn and Winter months.

Currently, you need to get to initial screen of BS423 and edit the S/O's from there.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version